- Theosophy and the Theosophical Society
- Universal Brotherhood, or the Oneness of Life
- Reincarnation and Reimbodiment
- Karma, or Cause and Effect
- The Spiritual Path
- Occultism, Occult Arts, and Psychism
- What Is a Human Being?
- Old Age, Disease, and Death
- Issues Facing Humanity: such as education; meditation and altered states of consciousness; capital punishment; peace; animals and humans; euthanasia and suicide; the environment; and our world present and future.
- Sacred Seasons
- Hierarchies: The Structure of Nature
- Truth, Ethics, and Duality
- Teachers, Disciples, and the Hierarchy of Compassion
- Science: A Theosophic Perspective
- World Spiritual Traditions in a theosophical light
(General, Classical Mediterranean, Mysteries, Ancient Europe, Christianity, Mideast, Asia, Native American, sub-Sahara Africa, Australasia, etc.)
- The Arts
- Inspirational Writings
…The progress of humanity as a whole. This will not come about quickly, and in the process of its development there will be, as before, rising and falling tides in the affairs of men. But just as that spark of divinity can be unfolded in the life of a single individual, that same possibility resides in the whole of humankind; and even though it may take time, every effort that you and I and our fellowmen make to bring this about is an effort toward the realization of that golden age. Then mankind will begin to find itself on the pathway originally intended for it when, as in the Garden of Eden story, it was cast out on its own responsibility to become self-consciously a spark of divinity.
– Jim Long.